Re: OT-little gardening for now

Wow Andrea
     And you had no idea you had  endometriosis?    It is a very painful
disease.     I am in remission now.. suffered with it for many many years, with
many  operations, and much medication, that had nasty side effects.  DO take
care  of yourself.

Will keep you in my prayers
Holli

In a message dated 6/26/2007 9:30:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,