Re: weather

Oh no kidding.  A small possum tried to come up on the porch during the last
round and Sugar tried to kill it.  I thought she had until I went a got the
shovel and picked it up to carry it off and the tail moved.  So I just
pitched it into a giant deep puddle next door.  It looked lively enough then
tearing outta here - LOL.  Good news is - she's feeling better apparently.
And no, no mountains in this part of Texas.  Now I realize that playing
possum isn't just an expression.
Bad news is there is more thunder to the South which means another round is
coming.  Oy.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX