Re: OT - asthma relapse

So very sorry, Pam.  I've been there several times in my long
life, so my heart aches for you.  I'm sure you know you are in
the thoughts and prayers of all this group.  Just remember,
this is terribly sad and stressful, but a new kitten will light
up your life.
Auralie

In a message dated 06/30/2007 9:57:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,