Re: weather

Kitty, you got the weather we were predicted to have - and we
need rain so badly.  The radio forecaster had said there would be
"wild" weather.  In fact the day was overcast, very humid, and
about 80 degrees.  The sun came through for a couple of hours
in the afternoon. Then about sunset the skies grew very dark and
there was another 'Rip Van Winkle' thunder storm with much
rumbling and flashes of lightning.  Rain may have fallen for about
two minutes - barely enough to dampen the stepping stones.  Then
just before dark I looked out ahd there was a splendid rainbow - the
first I have seen in several years.  So much for the wild weather.  We
still need rain terribly.
In a message dated 5/31/2008 11:28:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,