Re: sun or shade?

I do remember those, I think they were part of the rationing thing, in
that there were certain things you could "buy" with them.  The way I
remember is that my mom had some of them in a box with some ration
coupon books and tickets that we kids used to play with, I assume they
were eventually lost 'cause I don't remember them as a young adult.