Mystery seed

So I ordered some heirloom vegetable seeds from Baker Creek. They arrived today with a "gift" packet included. The gift packet is labelled "Biave Kasachten". Anyone got any idea what they might be? I've e-mailed Baker Creek, but haven't heard. Google drew a blank [hehehe--Google suggested "Bijave Kasachstan", so I said OK, but it drew a blank, too].

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'