S. Carolina

Hey folks
Well we're back from S. Carolina.  What a beautiful state.  We saw
all of the historic sites and enjoyed the cuisine.  Great place.  We'll be
back that's for sure.  We also had the pleasure of meeting Andrea after a bit
of confusion on directions.  She was just as I had imagined.  It was great as
well.
Our son has graduated from his first school with the Navy third in his
class and will be home tomorrow for two weeks.  Then he goes back to S.
Carolina for six months.  So, we'll be back to Charleston in November as long
as schedules allow to see him graduate yet again.  These Navy graduations are
getting very expensive.
Now, it's back to the garden and you folks should see
how our Dahlias are blooming.  Oh my gosh!!!
David