From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Thursday, June 5, 2008 2:47:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] S. Carolina

Glad you
had a great trip - congrats to your son.  Did you get any pics of
you &
Andrea?  I know she's a scream, I'd love to meet her.

On 6/5/08, David
Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Hey folks
> Well we're back from S.
Carolina.  What a beautiful state.  We saw
> all of the historic sites and
enjoyed the cuisine.  Great place.  We'll be
> back that's for sure.  We also
had the pleasure of meeting Andrea after a
> bit
> of confusion on
directions.  She was just as I had imagined.  It was great
> as
> well.
> Our
son has graduated from his first school with the Navy third in his
> class and
will be home tomorrow for two weeks.  Then he goes back to S.
> Carolina for
six months.  So, we'll be back to Charleston in November as
> long
> as
schedules allow to see him graduate yet again.  These Navy graduations
> are

getting very expensive.
> Now, it's back to the garden and you folks should
see

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX