Re: water canna

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: water canna
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:22:17 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kHMofW7vxHmjy4MuP9IHQ2f+XVV5kd7RDMywSpRC2H8=; b=vDPEOGeMhk18KqAzoQkCrqRpKRnW1w8R69ByYbxErYi6qDaFznsmziFjZWUZbtR2Mx MV7Iz3Vm1NTsQLHxs/3YoHbu5eN7TMeAfBVQQVjc4lQT66/EeAy2cw/rpXIX/TG4N/R2 Ol/lNN/83r7DqHShJd8f5NiarqHLQxchN0kEU=

Donna will probably not find this till she gets power back from their
storms.  Looked from the news that it took out some of the huge power lines
and 2 main power stations?