To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] E.T. update

A lot of us might read the word, Psychic, with a bit of scepticism, but when we have problems with our furry families, we sometimes have to look to more unconventional sources because the little ones can't always explain thier issues.

Your results were surprising, especially in light of the fact that you only provided photos.

I had a stray cat that presented similar behavior years ago; called him Buster, as I frequently had to say "Watch it, Buster", because he'd go after one of my other cats with no provocation. By himself he was a sweetheart. It got really scary one day when I had to save Orangecat from him. Buster, a full-grown 14 pounder, actually climbed me to get at OC. I presented the situation to the vet and he felt it was advisable to put Buster down because of the danger he posed to other animals.

I'm not suggesting you put ET down, just relating a similar experience. I hope you can solve his dilemma. He is neutered isn't he?

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "DP" <pulis@mindspring.com>