Re: which spray or lotion

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: which spray or lotion
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:39:11 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Ga+vWcYh866jX7l6jGaXFOe8h6JkBv3PY//8GRzvczw=; b=mkr25A/Zn31hy8JDMkYEy3Rj39Jdr3OkEJg/zmDy4lkZN/OfxAant6Tcyl7uwGiYWd aoP1vh6FPy6KUzPPyhDRGXHNfmyK+J57Cts7ZaF/TBmZ2CnI+TpFtVtlwY1uj60l4CNm O2aWl1ik+BOH2hSigqLIxWlQiA1PHJn82F2QA=

Much as I hate chemicals, Deep Woods OFF (Deet) is the only thing that keeps
me from getting carried off.  I also burn incense (Nag Champa mostly) when
I'm working out in the yard and they don't seem to like that much.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX