To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which spray or lotion

In a message dated 6/13/2008 7:34:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

is the best to keep mosquitoes at bay?
I finally get some time to work out in the yard and here I come, running and
screaming from the hords of stinging monsters that swarmed me after only a
few seconds in the yard.  I need to spend hours out there and I can't bear
it.
What's the best stuff?

Real vanilla - not the imitation stuff - dabbed around your eyes and on
your hair will give real relief.  Sounds crazy, but it works.