Re: OT - impromptu gas price survey

6/13 Paid 4.48 at Costco (along with a million other people waiting in line)- 4.62 at the regular gas station. We will definitely his $5 by July 4th at this rate.
Seeing lots of SUVs with 4-sale signs on them.  Good luck.

Got my AC fixed up yesterday at home. They redid the vent work to the master bedroom (made it much larger- it was really undersized for a room that size with high ceiling) and they added an air exchange in that room near the ceiling too. also, they sealed up the rest of the system's random small leaks. For the first time ever, wen the AC is on, all of the rooms in the house are the same temperature! Used to be the master bedroom was hottest in summer and coldest in winter. I think they actually fixed this!! Cost me $900, but if the system is more effective now, hopefully I'll make some of the back in saved electricity bills.
Theresa

judylee@lewiston.com wrote:
6/13 gas at costco was 3.879. on the way to boise we saw 4.35.9 & 4.159 at
the last station we passed. sheesh wish we'd gone over spring break!