shade garden

I'm finally making it to putting in my shade garden. I started last night. I
keep looking around thinking "where did all this stuff come from" and then I
remember that I just HAD to bring it with me. Ah well, it will be pretty when
it's all in and growing together. My back is a bit tender so I'm moving slow
but it's getting there. We haven't had rain in weeks so if anyone wants to do
a rain dance and send some my way please feel free.