Fw: Listerine?

Here, I just received this yesterday.  I have no idea about its validity but
you never know.
DF
I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having
a ball biting
everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor
with
Listerine, and the little demons disappeared. The next year I filled a
4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes.
And voila! That worked as well. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the
area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing
water
nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it.....Pass it
on.
OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.
It
works - in fact, it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from
Target and
it cost me $1.89. It really doesn't take much, and it is a big
bottle, too;
so it is not as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you
buy that doesn't
last 30 minutes. So, try this, please. It will last a
couple of days. Don't
spray directly on a wood door (like your front
door), but spray around the
frame. Spray around the window frames, and
even inside the dog house.