Re: which spray or lotion

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: which spray or lotion
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:20:04 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=gUFo/XcdYiKGqwFNBmRqYN2q53f3Mrn05JnTkHie8xQ=; b=aTfKLCjZCqT23wnMhc+xHsl2Dxexeo2OOnengMCz49Sc7FGwYouL/qwOVNnKbWuvkv vCKPooaUPGP0a86JjD2a4NURLG5z2HaKCWrFV6+x5lOaDkiL/3kYWehel0y2VAdwcra+ 8KfBP+YwObCvFpjeH4rNgA1Ugp2+SKvVYdQPY=

Not to throw a glitch in the system but isn't what we eat have alot to do
with this also?  Certain herbs repel the insects don't they?  OK maybe just
rambling but don't things like garlic that will circulate in the fluids we
secrete help also to keep the little buggers at bay?