Re: Weather

ut oh.. I hope Chris is ok.  Did you have any damage Holli?  The wind around them is just as bad at times.

Having just gone thru this sort of... (still thanking the lord it was
airborn instead of down on the ground as it passed my house)... it is no
picnic time. Hope the power stays on, running generators is no fun and I
don't even want to think about if you don't have one.

  Donna

Hollikft@aol.com wrote:
  Looks like a tornado may had hit down in Northport, LI. We have power off
and on.

Hope everyone is ok

Holli
Commack, LI, NY