Re: Weather

No.. nothing here.  All I know is that there are electrical lines down  in
Northport, not sure if it was from the storm that passed through last night  or
not.  But did hear that they thought a tornado did the damage in  northport.
We do not have a generator...  we have never had these types of  problems
before.  I know you have first hand knowledge Donna.  We have  a small emergency
generator from Black and Decker.. has flash light, radio and 2  outlets..
doesn't last real long though.
Chris is right on the water..hope she is ok.
In a message dated 6/17/2008 2:27:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,