Re: which spray or lotion

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: which spray or lotion
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:02:29 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=2gkBP3a0gsWHyIlzVBvPYBXRLfjJft7fQowMI/E/SaI=; b=guePytIw+7dI0L4UhfTkrtpmqGZRW2jGYLbbdIa884774CHKviuBjlwVFGc4a3Ul6c pI+jIhyMVq9bfD9OjcpuO52g9lzE88IUX/GRQ1RZ3YWMjldxXTvTgD78UZZuCAHMGcly Pa4wG6ir7koqq0I8e/CwO6gwIHjTkcL3oMlss=

LOL - yeah they are and I'm a big oil slick.  But mother has dry skin and
they love her too.  Wonder if it's just body chemistry or something.   Plus
we have BIG skeeters here man.  Some look like small helicopters, the little
vultures.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX