Re: which spray or lotion

?? I have dry skin, always have had. But even as a baby, the mosquitoes would zero in on me while my sister only got a few bites. My mom always said it was cuz my blood was sweeter than Pat's, which I'm sure bugged Pat. Anyway, all my life, If mosquitoes are out, they find me and will not leave me alone, without protection, that is.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which spray or lotion

People with oily skin tend to be more prone to skeeter bites. My twins are an excellent example (fraternal). One has oily skin (like her dad) and the other
has normal skin (like me).  If there is ONE skeeter in the house...it will
find the one with oily skin. They both go to the lake or the park...one comes
home with nothing, the other is just covered in bites.

I used the Listerine
once...and it seemed to work.  But skeeters aren't a big problem for me
normally. When I'm at PAM'S though...good grief...they are EVERYWHERE and you
cannot escape without a few bites.  They are BAD in her back yard.......