Re: holli/tropical

In a message dated 6/17/2008 7:22:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

Hey  Holli
Are you still growing tropical plants there?  How's it  going?  Sorry
to hear about the weather there.
I sure hope  Chris is alright.  Man, it's
been a pretty violent spring hasn't  it?
David

Hi David
  Yep...  have my Bananas, ginger and pulmerias.  no hibs  ;(  I dont have as
many as I use to.  Time just hasnt allowed, and we  have had a rough year.
DH was in the hospital for 2 mos and home for about  the same..still isnt doing
well..and I just had ankle surgery, which didn't go  as well either.  We just
hobble along here!  I got so disgusted around  the holidays that when I
finally got a tree up, I left it up, and it is still  up.  I look at it this way..I
am ahead of the game.
Chris should be ok, just may be without power.  I am not sure if she
sustained any damage on her property.  I hope we hear from her soon.
Weather sure has been crazy lately..everywhere!

Holli