Re: Weather and more

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Weather and more
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:23:46 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Yz4Q9kNSmcsmvpBskJo4G8UdFHwlne+tRMFls84IE38=; b=ujcDMuceGiHoup0r93qcKyzam/EfgHHZKnggNghy05QDP3uk3uHrBVasbCyspQ+dBc vabK0WWo7Ht0IfSkFz9BdOaoHSeiX1BssTcj//jHCp7+GDL0q3kvp5kOM/Ykuu010FTr 8fyBf2ZNIHviZRpRJXrfth8DudWMLUqbOyYn8=

Thank goodness you're ok, except for the knee of course.  Will had it to my
list!   Do allow yourself to heal, that's the most important thing right
now.  All the other stuff can wait, even though I know looking at weeds will
drive you crazy.  It did me too after I tore up my hand here a while back.
Check in when you can lady, careful w/ those crutches!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A