From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:58:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardening question

I'd give them some time, but I think you're right, they'll probably have to
come down.
On another note, I owe you an apology Donna.  A few years back you were
bemoaning your weed situation and I recall replying that I have very few
weeds.  This year it's a totally different story.  Mainly maple seedlings
and clover, but a few others thrown in.  I have spent days pulling the damn
stuff, hauling out huge bags of it and I'm still not done.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5