Re: Weather and more

Take care of that knee.  Had this done in January and was doing good till
the up and downs of the weather hit.  Still having trouble with the stairs
but at least not tons of pain.  The swelling still lingers!  Kneeling in the
garden is still out!  Makes weed pulling a challenge!

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Chris Petersen <chris@widom-assoc.com>