To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which spray or lotion

Avon's Skin So Soft is a real oldie.  I used to use it, but it
was never too effective for me.  We have shad flies in the
spring and deer flies in the summer.  It might be good for
mosquitoes but doesn't seem to phase deer flies.
Auralie

In a message dated 6/16/2008 7:02:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,