Re: OT - ongoing plumbing saga.

skunk under the house?
The guys who came to blow out my clothes dryer vent, but didn't, went under the house on Sat morning. I just, tonight, noticed that they didn't replace the window. Goodness knows what might be under the house 2 days later. geez!

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - ongoing plumbing saga.

I don't understand his fear of spiders, either.  However, I went out once
with a fellow who allowed as how he "just couldn't take them spiders."  I
don't use poison in my yard, and it looks like a bug sanctuary! Good grief, the last time the Comcast man went under my house he said he was watched the
whole time by a skunk sitting quitely at the other end of the house.

Hope your water gets fixed soon.