Re: OT - ongoing plumbing saga.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT - ongoing plumbing saga.
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:59:37 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=EBeEoxR0u7ysvJfwrsVUIfjP08bNcFguDoRK8VtxRJ0=; b=u6P1ypDCvjm9uPsTOblRfKOIa6Ut0RIywds4AJkoa+JOtQgMzhcFnVE8EPMcUBtvsQ Nc8LM/andQ6ZU494Oc5BiRg74XMxBOGI2g//DePug6oF0HLteBMCTW+J3MZ21dsDE78b pSpBQFQnMHxL90YWdUsfYxpeQxWhEe2XCjd/I=

I have running water again - yay!   And according to the plumber, no spiders
under the house (like I care) LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX