Joints (was RE: rough month)

  • Subject: Joints (was RE: rough month)
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:45:56 -0700

I'm getting pretty creaky in the knees too. I stopped taking the stairs
a couple years ago because I could hear the grinding noise from my knee
in the quiet stairwell and it made me cringe. Didn't hurt but I couldn't
stand to listen. Now I'm getting pain occasionally while I hike and I am
very careful about squatting down or jumping off my horse. I guess that
glucosamine stuff doesn't really work; I gave it to my dog for years and
I thought it helped her but I've read a lot of studies since then that
say it's mostly a placebo.

Cyndi