Re: Nursery Home Page

  • Subject: Re: Nursery Home Page
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

I think it has to be about your tastes, as the home page is the customers
first impression of YOU....
Personally, it depends on what I am surfing for.  If I know what I want or
just planning on placing an order, then I am looking for easy navigation to
anywhere on the site.  If I am bored and just browsing, then I need something
to catch my eye to make me click on a link.  Quick load time is important,
maybe not to me, but the younger generation doesn't wait for anything....
Without being rude, I think you need to address a few other things before you
worry about your home page.  Your catalog headliners say "2008".  Even if it
was created for that year, you need to update to "2009" or folks will assume
it is old info. http://www.munchkinnursery.com/html/catalog.htm
 Also you need to fix the broken link from this page
http://www.munchkinnursery.com/html/raised.htm so you can see the garden tour
via the links on the bottom of that page.
Good Luck..... the 'net' is so overfilled these days, trying to find new
business in there has to be rough...