Re: Zem

  • Subject: Re: Zem
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:48:52 -0500

I'm all right. Just a little harried with all the cats, taking care of an overgrown yard, attempting to stay ahead of the animal hair and general inside dirt and working 40 hours per week. <LOL> I'm still having a ball at work and have won just about every award HD has to offer. I just wish they paid more, but one cannot have everything, and I must say having as much fun as I do at work is surely worth a lot. I'm sorry I don't post much. I go to bed before 8:00 every night. I do think about you all every day!
zem
---- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>