RE: Happy Birthday Andrea

  • Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Andrea
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:08:33 -0400

Thanks everyone-it's been the best birthday I've ever had-I have THE BEST
circle of friends, including you all! I celebrated Saturday night with a big
birthday/housewarming party here. I guess I had about 35 people here.
Everyone keeps calling me to tell me what a good time they had and so did I.
Then last night a friend showed up with flowers and a 6 pack of cupcakes
with lit candles sticking out of them. It was great! LOL! I got lots of good
things including several gift cards to Lowes as everyone knows I love to
spend time in their garden center. My Dad and Stepmom sent me this nifty
solar thingy for the yard (it's hard to describe) and lots of other goodies.
Mom was here for the party and I couldn't have pulled it off without her.
She took me out to dinner at my favorite place Emily's on Friday night. It's
been a great time! It feels good to be 40!

Thanks again to you all!