RE: Crazy season
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Crazy season
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:32:09 -0700

Chilopsis (desert willow)
Salvia dorii
Salvia clevelandii
Salvia pachyphylla
Salvia spathacea
Erigonum umbellatum (sulfur buckwheat)
Erigonum fasciculatum (California buckwheat)
Fallugia paradoxa (Apache plume)
Rabbitbush - ummm, chrysothamnus something?
Artemisia tridentata (sagebrush)
Several penstemons...palmeri, strictus, and a red one I can't remember -
it's native here.
Spanish lavender
A pennisetum I can't remember...3-4' tall

Cyndi