Re: Cat breakthrough
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Cat breakthrough
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:48:32 -0500

I didn't feel that way at all Kitty (stealing her thunder) I thought
your story was AWESOME...and it gives Daryl hope that they can bond
with this little critter.  Patience does pay off.
Life is good...and all the ups and downs in life are worth it.  Can't
appreciate the light unless you've had dark.  Yin and Yang....

--
Jesse R. Bell