RE: Crazy season
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Crazy season
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:14:13 -0700

I saw a thingy in a gardening magazine that advertised what looked like
a sponge on a stick for Round-up-ing weeds without overspray and
thought, oh that's a good idea. I didn't think of it at the time but
yeah, it's a paint roller. I've just been talking about the foxtails,
well I have let the weeds go in my yard too because it's so windy all
the time, why not just take out the roller and a bottle of Round-up and
have at it? Darn it I feel dumb. :-)

Cyndi