Re: Corsican Mint
  • Subject: Re: Corsican Mint
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:12:14 -0500

At first I thought you ment Sagina subulata, but that's Corsican Pearlwort. You're talking a bout Mentha requeinii, right? Both are tiny-leaved "steppables". Not sure if that's enough sun for a mint, though that might help slow down its movement.

As to Pam's suggestion of Houttuynia , I'd think that would be taller than you'd want (20-30cm - what's that in inches?) I've never seen it grow flat.

neIN, Zone 5