Re: Fwd: Bad News

I'm so sorry. I so enjoyed her contributions. I will miss her.

ETN Zone 7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:00:36 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [CHAT] Fwd: Bad News

my dear friends, I am utterly bereft & profoundly sorry to have to bring
this news to you. I can't believe our darling pal Bonnie is gone. I got
this email from her hubby Bill today. I know that most of you know what a
charming, giving, exceptionally kind and loving woman she was. God rest her
most gracious soul. She is so missed.....

R.I.P. Bonnie Morgan.