From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
Subject: [CHAT] Fwd: Bad News
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 4:00 PM

my dear friends, I am utterly bereft & profoundly sorry to have to bring
this news to you.  I can't believe our darling pal Bonnie is gone.  I got
this email from her hubby Bill today.  I know that most of you know what a
charming, giving, exceptionally kind and loving woman she was.  God rest her
most gracious soul.  She is so missed.....

R.I.P. Bonnie Morgan.