Re: Fwd: Bad News
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Bad News
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:05:20 -0700

Count me in, too.

On Jun 16, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Catharine Carpenter wrote:

Will remember Bonnie and Bill in my prayers too. They were very much a part of our gardening family. Count me in on the tree project.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Jun 16, 2010, at 5:46 AM, andreah wrote:

I can only echo what Theresa says-I am shocked and extremely saddened to hear this. Please send my thoughts and prayers to Bill and the rest of the
family. This is truly a loss for us.
Andrea