mozilla help
  • Subject: mozilla help
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:37:44 -0500

Hi all- I sorta goofed.
I closed all my toolbars in Mozilla so that I could get more space for a printscreen. I just righclicked the bar and closed each one. However, now I can't get them back! Rightclicking only provides a menu to adjust tabs. I've closed and reopened, but it comes back the same.

Is there any way to get my toolbars back?

neIN, Zone 5