Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 21:13:08 EDT

Record-breaking heat here today and tomorrow, and air quality alerts here
too. After cool last week, and predicted cool again next week. Crazy!
After an exceptionally wet spring, we are drying out in this yeat - steaming
is more like it.  Everything is very lush - just hope we don't have another
hot, dry summer like last year.

APL

In a message dated 6/8/2011 8:35:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

here too Bonnie.