Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • Subject: Re: anyone still around.. I got a question
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 05:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

What a difference a day makes.... Yesterday it was 98 here according to the
town sign.  This morning it is 66.  Rained so bad this morning I can't find a
street I can get thru to go to work as all of them have a cop stopping you.
Got vans up to there windows in water stuck in the roads......not good.
Even our retention pond which usually doesn't have any water in it, .. is now
Wish I could send some of this rain to you folks who need it so badly...