Re: Re: [CHAT vinca

Have a lot of Italian relatives by marriage, and love the cuisine, but personally, I'm 1/2 German. 1/4 English, 1/4 Irish.
Cathy
On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 08:12 PM, Donna wrote:

You must be Italian :)

Actually I have a cookbook with hundreds of recipes using native plants.
Can't say I eat them, but interesting reading none the less.

Donna

They eat them! In fact, you can get seeds for dandelion cultivars
(more
tasty, I presume!).
Cathy