RE: weather rant was: just checking

Here in IL it snowed last night. Not much, just a dusting, enough to
make it slick. Forecast is shovelable snow by Tuesday...... spring- HA!
Another thought is how your body adapts to the weather... After our
recent cold weather, funny how in the 20's is a heat wave and considered
nice weather:)

We really need the moisture here, but wishing it would get warm enough
to just rain.....