Yipes! Help.....

I was out at the greenhouse today, so Andrea how did you get rid of your
bugs on those small tender plants? What worked without hurting them.

Due to my schedule, I have not been there for a few weeks, others have,
but no one mentioned we had a problem.... :(

Anyways, here is what I found... never claimed to be a photographer....

http://www.illianagardenpond.org/prairiesmoke1.jpg

http://www.illianagardenpond.org/prairiesmoke2.jpg

and yes- they are ready to pop with blooms! Way to early, way to
small... but here is one that is not going to wait...

http://www.illianagardenpond.org/prairiesmoke3.jpg

suggestions, comments.... welcome and needed! Saw them on three
different kindsa plants... but there are thousands of other plants that
will be effected....soon I would imagine.

Donna