From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat-digest@hort.net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:38:40 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Labryinth gardens

> question...does anyone have any kind of experience with labryinth
> gardens?

Melody, the Franciscan's at Prariewoods here in Cedar Rapids have had a
labryinth for serveral years, however it is stone and not plant material.
Here's a link to the website:

I think the general consensus of our group on non-stone layout = time
consuming!  Maybe your congregation would like to visit Prariewoods if the
picture on the website appeals to you (probably a little more than an hour
drive from Hills).  Let me know if you're going to make the trip and I'll
join you!
Iowa z4b

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com