RE: Yipes! Help.....concerning my bugs

Concerning my bugs....

What ever they are they are about to hatch. They do not move when
touched. They are like in a sack of some sort. I cleaned off the ones I
found after taking those pictures, and escorted them outside, but I know
that will not be the end of my problem.

They are in a commercial type greenhouse, fairly large. The owner does
not use it, but allows our native plant group to. We grow plants for an
annual sale and more importantly for restoration work. Would hate to see
them destroyed!  This is our third year but the first time we have
problems, well we always had mice and snake problems, but not bug ones.

So what would you guys do-- Some plants are now in 4" pots, but most are
still seedlings, just sprouting. Could they stand a doze of something?
It is heated, vented (large exhaust fans on a thermostat), and has its
own pump & well. It is really a wonderful set up. (read, wishing it was

Oh, the plant in the picture is geum triflorun, commonly known as
prairie smoke around here, but it was also on other plants too...