Floral Magazine

We were having some work done on our sound system - replacing old speakers,
etc., and had to remove books from some high shelves.  I discovered a stack
that I had completely forgotten about of Park's Floral Magazine from about
1965 to it's demise in December, 1969.  Is anyone else old enough to remember
that?  It was a really good small magazine - I have been enjoying looking
through it.  Much of the information doesn't age.  I wonder if anyone else is
interested in these.  Auralie