Re: Floral Magazine

In a message dated 03/06/2003 10:18:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Auralie,
> I am old enough for that period of time, but nope, not into gardening
> back then.... Nice to find some old treasure you totally forgot about.
>
> So what was the popular plant back then... or what was the newest
> addition to the plant world?
>
> Donna

Several issues feature miniature plants, which is just great for me as our
club specializes in "Petite" flower shows with all small designs and all
dwarf or miniature horticulture.  We are giving a workshop on miniature
plants with a demonstration small show for the District in May, so I am
delighted to find all this info on these plants.  Puts us in our place,
though - we thought we were onto something pretty new when we started doing
these shows about ten years ago.   Auralie