Re: Gardens North was: Surry Gardens

Chris, not plants, but seed for them:-)  Kristl Walek's Gardens North
Seed specializes in seed for plants for cold climates.  She's in
Canada, but ships to the US.  She is well aware of the phyto. issue
and (thus far) is able to deal with it tho' it causes her no end of
headaches and extra work, etc.

I have not bought seed from her, but she's on a few email lists I'm
on, so I feel like I know her....very nice lady.

http://gardensnorth.com/site/

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade