From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:58:04 EST
Subject: [CHAT] Searching...

Does anyone know where I can get Milk and Wine lilies?  I have looked
everywhere, and I can't find any place that sells them.  There are some at
old, unoccupied houses around here, but I really don't want to have to skulk
around under the cover of darkness to steal some.

zone 7
West TN

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com